Membership is open to legal practitioners and barristers admitted in Queensland who are:
– in their first five years of practice; or
– under 36 years of age.
Membership is also open to Queensland based law students, law graduates and trainee lawyers not yet admitted.
Membership prices are for a 12 month membership, which starts on the date of payment.
Reasons for joining QYL?
– You can claim it as a tax deduction;
– You get heavily discounted tickets to all of our events;
– You get unlimited access to free CPDs;
– You have the opportunity to network with fellow young legal practitioners from a range of firms and organisations across numerous practice areas, as well as, other young professionals.